1. Unless otherwise stated, our competitions and prize draws are organised by Wrap Film Systems Ltd. Company Registration Number: 01243964. Registered in England & Wales.
2. By entering into one of our competitions or prize draws, you agree and accept the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw as well as these general terms and conditions.
3. Only one entry per person is permitted for each competition or prize draw unless otherwise stated in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw.
4. Our competitions and prize draws are open to all residents in the UK over the age of 18, unless stated otherwise in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw, but is closed to any employees (and members of their families and households) of Wrap Film Systems Ltd, its associated companies and of any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies.
5. Competition and prize draw entries must be made in the manner specified in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw and must be received by the closing date stated therein.
6. No purchase or fee is payable in order to enter a competition or prize draw. Where applicable, details of free entry routes will be available in the relevant competition or prize draw’s terms and conditions.
7. By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that your name and general place of residence may be made public if you win and if the relevant competition or prize draw includes submitting any images, photographs or footage that these may be used for any purpose by Wrap Film Systems Ltd and/or its associated companies and/or any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies.
8. No responsibility will be accepted for entries which we do not receive for any reason. Incomplete or late entries will be disqualified.
9. Wrap Film Systems Ltd, its associated companies and any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of Wrap Film Systems Ltd its associated companies and any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
10. Wrap Film Systems Ltd reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion, the Wrap Film Systems Ltd website or any other website or platform (including without limitation digital and social networking platforms) on which Wrap Film Systems Ltd is organising a prize draw or competition, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
11. Details of how entrants may compete or be chosen to win can be found in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw.
12. The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available.
13. The prize is non-transferable. We or the relevant prize provider as applicable reserve the right to substitute the prize of an equivalent value should the prize or any part of the prize become unavailable for any reason.
14. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not able to accept the prize within 2 months of the relevant competition or prize draw’s closing date, then we reserve the right to award the prize to another participant.
15. We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time, or to cancel, alter or amend the competition or prize draw at any stage should it be necessary.
16. By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that any personal information you supply may be used by Us in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policy as at the date of your entry as found at www.wrapfilm.com/index.php/Legal-texts/Privacy-policy
17. We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering a competition or prize draw or by accepting (or refusing as the case may be) a prize.
18. The competition or prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall be the courts of exclusive jurisdiction.
“Since I got my Wrapmaster I don’t remember when I last changed the cling film! As for the aluminium foil, we’ve had at least a 45% saving in waste, if you consider all the damaged foil you normally throw in the bin. Wrapmaster is a definite yes for me.”
Alexandros Diamantis - Chef, Milestone Hotel Kensington